Thursday, November 6, 2008

What's goin on?

busy busy busy....that's what continues to go on here. I will say though....I have the nicest clients and they make busy a very "good busy"..... everyone is so fun to work with an even when I am tired, I get there and they "pick me up!" It's such a good feeling. There has been an amazing amount going on from Newborn babies (3 just this month....and at least two more on the way very soon), to maternity, families and seniors. Christmas season is in full swing at blip in time, as is Cheer Season for my Emma, and Swim Season for my Katie....not to mention the regular stuff that comes with the territory when your the Mom of 4 kids!!!!! No complaining though....I wouldn't have it ANY OTHER WAY!!!!! So here is a look at just some of what I have been doing....perhaps briefer narratives than usual (there is just no extra time for bloggging....sorry)....BUT....each session has been just as wonderful than the next.


Mandy....Another wonderful Mason girl! Mandy is a creative soul. Writer for the Mason HS Chronicle Newspaper, and actress. Mandy is super involved in school and is currently preparing for her latest Mason production "You can't take it with you!" We had lots of fun at Sharon Woods, covering both the historic Heritage Village Museum, and the Harbor area. I hadn't been to the Harbor in a while, so it was really fun to play around down there again. Thanks Mandy for a really fun session!!!
Corin....I LOVE a senior girl that is willing to try something new and have a little fun. Corin let me drag her to a little spot I have been eying up for a while now....with NO HESITATION!! I was so psyched...and the pictures didn't disappoint. The graffiti on these train cars complimented her personal style which is FUN FUN FUN!!!! Thanks Corin for a fabulous session!
Jenny....

What a sweet girl!! and beautiful too...... Jenny amazed me, she had so many different looks. This is one girl who a change of hair or expression truly changed her entire look. It's so cool. As I go though her pics I see all the sides of her!!! So pictures with her hair down, she looks so young, sweet and innocent....change to a serious look and she looks so mature and pensive....then hair pulled back and she is different yet. WOW!!!! So fun for me! Jenny is a member of the Lakota West Swim Team...and everyone knows how much I love swimmers! Jenny it was such a pleasure to work with you. I hope you like your pics too!!!!

fun maternity.....

nothing is more fun that meeting first time parents before the birth of their little one (for me at least). It gives me a chance to really get to know them, and them me, prior to the biggest life changing event they will ever experience. It gives us the chance to talk about everything related to them and the baby and when they come in with their brand new little one, I feel connected already! Does that make any sense??? This is Kris....and her sweet little baby bump. We had some fun during her maternity shoot...keeping it very light hearted! I am really looking forward to meeting their new little one (boy or girl????) some time after mid November.

No comments: