Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Haley......




You may remember Haley from our "mini rep session" earlier this year. We'll senior year is here, and we finally had Haley's "real" senior session. It was great. I enjoyed being with Haley and her Mom (also my friend) Phillis...at Sharon Woods Heritage Village. Everyone was so relaxed....that's why I think we got so many great images! These are a few of Haley that I absolutely LOVE...and one of my signature Polaroid shots. On request I do one of these for my seniors. They are a lot of fun, and add just a little whimsy to a session!!!! Haley is another Mason High School Varsity Swimmer, as well as a National Team Member of the Cincinnati Marlin's Swim Team. Haley was also an assistant coach this summer for my very own little swimmers at Four Bridges! She is a great student, great athlete and all around great girl! Thanks Haley for such a fun evening!!!!!



No comments: