Tuesday, September 9, 2008

This is Brian....


This is another great senior and one of my 2009 Mason reps. I have known Brian since we moved to Mason, and he was in middle school. and OH MAN am I starting to feel old!!! Brian is an all around great guy, and the only son of my friend Karen! He also has two adorable sisters! We had a lot of fun with his Mom at Sharon Woods last week. They are just so much fun, and totally laid back! It's really nice to see such a warm and care free relationship between a mom and her son. When laughed a lot! But I kept looking back...when I met Brian he was in 8th grade...pretty much a little boy....and about the same age as my own son. If that doesn't throw you, I don't know what does. Can we stop this? We really got some great images during this session...here are a few of my favorites! Thanks Brian and Karen....for hanging out with me! I really enjoyed it, and look forward to seeing what you end up doing Brian :-)


No comments: