Tuesday, July 8, 2008

It's that time of year....SENIOR MANIA!!!!!





I have been a terrible blogger lately. I admit it. Summer's are suppose to be relaxing, but so far mine is 1/2 over and I haven't had a single moment of down time. Everything is good, but crazy....business is suddenly really really busy again. Senior season is in full swing and I have been working with the greatest high school seniors!


I am going to have to play catch up here, so rewind to last month. Skylar was a participant in one of my BFF sessions and she is such a great girl. Star student and athlete...as well as an all around wonderful girl. I had lots of fun with her and her mom exploring Spring Grove Cemetery. I know it sounds awful, but it one of the most beautiful spots in the Cincinnati area. It doubles as an arbortoreum, so the grounds are just amazing...they even do weddings there at the chapel. The buildings are diverse and beautiful. Just love it there. So don't let the name scare you....interested in a session there? Just email me!


No comments: