Thursday, April 17, 2008

Blip 2009 SpokesModels...ROCK!




The Mason girls have now completed their Spokesmodel shoots and are ready to take the Class of 2009 by storm (FYI, the boys are coming soon!!!!). and WOW are they all spectacular. I cannot believe these photos aren't even their "real" senior pics.

All the girls were so willing to go with the flow and try new things, and it paid off, with lots of new ideas and some great photos! Both Emily and Kirsten joined me in Downtown Cincinnati for some Urban Senior and BFF Photos, and Haley helped me try out some new little spots (awesome little diamonds in the rough) right here in downtown Mason! Sooooooo....much fun!

I am so pleased to welcome three of the most amazing girls to the Blip in Time team. Each of them is extraordinary...and bring something unique to the table, and they are already collaborating together to make 2009 our best year ever. As you'll see in their pics, each of them are beautiful...stunning in fact, but what you don't see is what incredibly intelligent, mature and articulate young women they are... and ready to work hard! Don't know how I found such a winning group, but I feel so lucky!

Welcome, Emily, Haley and Kirsten. I know you are all going to do an amazing job, and I am so excited to be working with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: