Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Alyson and Matthew: Congratulations!!!!!!!

It's been almost exactly a year since I met Alyson. She was a bridesmaid in another wedding that I shot (her gorgeous cousin Katie), and we quickly became fast friends ! I was overjoyed when she asked me to be her wedding photographer. Weddings are not something I do on a regular basis, but I just knew that Alyson would be so much fun to work with....and I was right!

Alyson and Matthew (and their little pup Milly) had their engagement session with me this summer and their chemistry and love was so apparent! "They just fit" It showed at their wedding as well. They are simply 'two halves of a whole". I was honored to witness this beautiful day along with my friends and fellow photographers (there to lend me a hand or 10!) Kendra Hagaman and Brenda Pottinger ! I couldn't have done it without either of them. They are simply the best, and I am so lucky to have such wonderful relationships with other local photogs!


I have only just begun proofing the hundreds and hundreds of photos from this day, and let me tell you there are so many it's going to be so hard to choose! They are a magnificent couple.

Enjoy a peek of a few shots, and congratulations Alyson and Matthew...may your lives together be filled with wonderful memories! Thank you for allowing me to be such a big part of your last year, and this milestone in your lives!










1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kim,

No doubt about it.... I love them! The sunset shots are AMAZING! I am so glad we toughed out the cold for the great shots. I am sorry you hurt your back, Matt and I are wondering how? We will be in touch soon... thank you letting me the see the beginning of whats to come!

~Alyson