Friday, April 25, 2008

a new baby boy is on the way....



Congratulations to Michelle and Jason who are expecting a baby boy any day now! You'd never know that they'd been trapped inside for the last 4 months from these photos. Poor Michelle has been on bed rest and is beyond ready for her sweet baby boy to arrive. Thank goodness that the rest was successful...everything looks great and the baby is a really good size and almost term (only 1 more week) The bed rest certainly didn't stand in the way of either of them from wanting a maternity session to capture this moment and for wanting it outdoors! This session was so fun and the very first maternity I have ever done outside. The weather was just perfect, and we all enjoying photographing her growing belly in the woods behind their home. The pictures are just so beautiful...just like the Mommy! This couple is just so great, and I am once again so overcome and excited to be a part of this experience with them! I feel like I have known them forever!!! It's becoming involved with people like Michelle and Jason that remind me exactly why I LOVE what I do!!! This weekend is Michelle's shower, then the little guy is expected any time now....Look back to see his very first pictures right here on the blog!!!!!


Here is just a little glimpse of our wonderful day together...




No comments: