Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Meet the "B" girls....

Bekah and Brittany that is....These girls were some of my seniors from a few weeks ago. That's how crazy it's been. Bekah's pictures were done at Sharon Woods where we had a great time with her mom. This sessions was little different from her sister Ashley's we did last year when I think the temperature maxed out around 30. That is an all time record for me. Bekah couldn't be more different than her sister, and so was her session. This petite blonde is a compeitive gymnast and coach at CGA....and just so much fun! Thanks Bekah for a great session.

Brittany did her session in our own little downtown Mason. I just love downtown, as I am always finding secret little nooks with beautiful light! Brittany was the perfect model. Her eyes are in the running for the biggest and bluest ever. WOW!!!! We really had a lot of fun running around downtown, and her pictures are stunning. Brittany I hope you will like them as much as I do!!!!

Thanks so much for the great sessions girls! Keep checking back because I am proofing and updating things daily!

No comments: