Monday, January 12, 2009

A New Year...and a 1 year old...

First let me say to all my clients, family and friends....HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! It was a crazy run though December, and I am only just now catching my breath. I am finishing up some longer term projects during our winter hiatus. During the months of January and February, Blip in Time is closed for business with the exception of my newborn and baby plan clients. It's a time to rejuvinate...refresh...update and get ready for the busy spring and summer months. If you are planning a spring family session my book will open up on February 15th...Also, Class of 2010 seniors keep checking back on the blog as I am going to be having some great senior specials for those seniors who do their sessions this spring and summer. Fall was so busy this year that clients were actually turned away...to avoid this I would like to encourage as many seniors as possible to book early!!!!!

So, in spite of my "closed" sign being up....I have had a few cuties in the studio. This little boy is just so yummy! Shane is celebrating his first birthday this weekend and as a surprise for his mommy his aunt brought him in for a birthday and "SMASH THE CAKE" session. There are just TDF!!!! Shane couldn't have been a better subject...funny, sweet, happy and animated....what more could you ask for (oh, and let's not forget the killer blue eyes). So here is a peek at little Shane's first birthday photos....enjoy! Happy Birthday Shane.







No comments: