Saturday, December 13, 2008

a few beautiful babies to share with you.....

Here's Carlie....3 months of chubby goodness! Carlie is such a cutie pie...Her entire face just lights up when she starts laughing...and if you tickle here under the chin she belly laughs....it's hysterical! We tried some pics out in my new Urban Studio set, which I thought was just for seniors, but ya know...I kind of like that Urban Baby vibe...

This is Reid....I have posted Reid MANY times before as he comes back to visit every three months. He is 6 months of sweetness. Such a happy little guy....I could just eat him up!!!


Fresh and Beautiful...and only 6 days old. This is Eddie...Edward III....another sweet and beautiful baby. He did such a good job. She was really awake most of the time, but as content as i have ever seen a newborn. Congratulations to Kris and Ed on the birth of their first child!



No comments: