Monday, August 25, 2008

Giving Back...working with Kindervelt for Cincinnati Children's Hosptial



I was so honored when a neighbor and friend asked me to help the Kindervelt 19 Chapter with their annual fundraiser. They wanted me to be their artist photographer that would take pictures of various holes on the golf course that would become the labels on the exclusive Heritage Club Wines that will be auctioned at Kindervelt's Annual Fundraiser. This chapter has done AMAZING work in raising money over the last several years. These women work tirelessly to make the events more and more special each and every year. As someone who has needed the help of hospitals like Children's in the past I jumped at the opportunity to use my talents as a way to get involved. I did at first have a ME???? reaction...they really wanted me to do this important task for them? and once I jumped into the project I was a excited as anyone...or more so as I saw the product of my work. The photos are amazing and I cannot believe that they will adorn these exclusive select wines. Anyone who gets a bottle of this wine should be very excited as well...they are going to be really special. In addition, Kindervelt will be auctioning off 16x20 canvas prints of the same shoots to benefit CCH. The images we chose are above.

If you are interested in attending this fundraiser here are the details.....

A benefit event by Kindervelt 19 for Cincinnati Children's Hospital

Wine tasting from eight distributors with more than 40 wines, plus heavy hors d'oeuvres

Art and Artists ~ Silent Auction ~ Some surprises and fun! fun! fun!

Saturday, September 27, 2008
6:30 –9:30 p.m.
Heritage Club


$40 per person Tickets available from any Kindervelt 19 member;or reservations may be made with Heritage Club:459‐7711 X 103
Look forward to seeing you there!!!!!!

No comments: